¡Envia tu correo electronico a EraznoYLaChokolata@gmail.com y cuentanos por que tu Madre es una gran Madre! Del 9 a 13 de Mayo!
“MADRES VS MADRES”
MADRE CONTRA MADRE
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. SPONSOR: Sponsored solely by Ten Mask LLC, operator of the Erazno y La Chokolata radio station (Sponsor) on Participating stations that are located in various states and their perspective time zones, for a list of participating stations go to elerazno.com, hereinafter referred collectively as the “Station” (the “Sponsor”). The administrator of the Contest is the Station.
3. ELIGIBILITY: All participants must be legal residents of the U.S., at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number and international travel documents at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the sponsors and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production and distribution of contest materials are not eligible.
4. DATES OF THE CONTEST: Erazno y La Chokolata “MADRES VS MADRES” (the “Contest”) takes place on the following dates:
Contest Dates: MAY 9, 2022 – MAY 13, 2022
5. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules (these “Official Rules”) and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. These Official Rules (as well as any Specific Contest Rules) may be obtained by visiting elerazno.com
6. HOW TO ENTER: Starting on APRIL 26, 2022 through MAY 6, 2022, entrants 18 AND OVER ONLY write an electronic letter ERAZNOYLACHOKOLATA@GMAIL.COM (Please include your phone number and city/market where you currently listen to the Erazno y La Chokolata show) the electronic letter must describe in detail why your mom is the best mom in the world and why she deserves the opportunity to participate in “MADRE vs MADRE – Madre contra Madre” and win ONE (1) thousand dollars ($1,000.00). Only one submission per person is valid. Must be 18 years of age and older.
7. WINNERS SELECTION: Week of May 6, 2022 TEN (10) mom’s will be chosen from the electronic emails submitted. Daily week of May 9 – 13, 2022 two (2) moms will battle it out on air on Madre vs Madre – Madre contra Madre.
8. PRIZE: There will be one (1) or two (2) Daily Prize Winners of ONE (1) thousand dollars ($1,000.00) one (1) or two (2) winners chosen daily week of May 9, 2022 from “MADRE vs MADRE – Madre contra Madre”. Total Prize for contest Ten (10) thousand dollars ($10,000.000) *amount subject to change.
9. SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES: Submissions that do not meet the following “Content Guidelines” are subject to disqualification at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion:
•Submissions must not have been submitted previously in any contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means previously.
•Entries that contain brand names, trademarks or company logos are subject to disqualification.
•Submissions must not include material that: (a) is sexually explicit, indecent, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, (b) is derogatory or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, (c) invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, (d) is unlawful, (e) is harmful to other users of the Contest Website such as viruses, trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely impact the Contest; and/or (f) is disparaging to Sponsor or is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate (at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion).
•Each submission should not reveal any personal information about another individual, including another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual.
•Entrant must have permission from any individuals that appear in their submission (e.g., family members, friends).
•No background artwork should appear in the submissions unless it is an original work of the entrant. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in submissions must be created solely by the entrant or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein.
•Entrants must not submit a submission that if selected cannot be assigned to Sponsor as contemplated below.
1. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsors. People who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Ten Mask, LLC. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. RELEASE: Entrants, upon submission of their entry to the Contest, hereby irrevocably grant to Sponsor, and each of its licensees, successors and assigns, during the Entry Period an exclusive, and thereafter the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost license, ownership of the original composition copyrights and right to use and otherwise exploit the submissions submitted as part of the Contest, and all elements, images, text and materials depicted therein, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised (including, without limitation, CDs, streaming media, film, television, videocassettes, print, interactive devices, mobile media, Internet and on-line systems), throughout the universe and in any and all languages, including, without limitation, the right to display, reproduce, record, perform, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, re-title and adapt the same, to combine it with other material and otherwise use and exploit it without having to give any compensation or attribution to entrants except for the awarding of the prizes in the Contest. Sponsor, and each of its successors, assigns and licensees, will have the right to make unlimited derivative works therefrom, to assign or transfer any or all such rights and to grant unlimited, multiple-level sublicenses. Without limiting the forgoing, Sponsor will have the right to use the submissions submitted as part of the Contest, and all images depicted therein (if any), in any merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. Entrants hereby forever waive and relinquish all so-called “moral rights (droit moral)” now or hereafter recognized in connection with submissions submitted as part of the Contest. Entrants acknowledge that as a condition of participating in the Contest and/or being selected as a Winner, Sponsor may request that the entrant’s submission, and any rights therein, be assigned to Sponsor and entrants may be required to confirm such assignment by completing and submitting the Prize Acceptance Documents (and any other documents reasonably required by Sponsor) or such entrant will otherwise be disqualified from receiving their prize. Entrants must maintain the ability to assign all such rights to Sponsor free of any limitations, restrictions or third party obligations. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the extent and manner of use of submissions and are not obligated to use any submission. Entrants agree not to issue any publicity concerning Sponsor. Entrants agree that Sponsor, nor its agents, shall be responsible for return or preservation of the submissions submitted. All submissions that are posted are available to be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet. Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have created ideas and concepts contained in their submission that may have familiarities or similarities to his/her own submission, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Released Parties (defined below) because of these familiarities or similarities. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest, including interpretation and application of these Official Rules. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. Winners must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.
7. OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS: These Official Rules (as well as any Specific Contest Rules) may be obtained by visiting elerazno.com